New web-site

Dear friends,

I haven't been updating both my web-site and blog for a while.
Now I just renewed the web-site and added new projects as well as old ones which I hadn't published before. For example my personal project "Mariners", made in 2001, wasn't included in my previous web-site. Looking back at it I realized that I really like it, so decided to include it.


http://www.alfredofalvo.com/marittimi-sicily/


Also,
I have added a portrait gallery and a commercial photography section. My publications have been updated too. Hope you enjoy it.

ps For technical reasons the texts that introduce the slideshows included in personal project and editorial  can't be seen in screens smaller than 800px. This means that if you look at them from a mobile phone you will experience a couple of seconds of black screen before images start appearing.

Feedbacks are welcome!

Comments