Campaign commissioned by TPT (Toscana Promozione Turistica)



I just finished an assignment for TPT  in which I had to take pictures to promote the territory. The main subject was the idea of travelling through Tuscany and I had great time doing these pictures. First because the team I worked with was fantastic and second because some of the photos were very funny themselves. Thank you so much to Adriana della Adriana Della Lucilla who helped me thinking the shots and organizing them, also thanks to Eleonora Cosner, Andrea Bifolchi and Maurizio Comitini who have been wonderful models. Also thanks to everyone else somehow involved in the shooting and to Elena Falvo who helped in some ideas but couldn't be there while shooting.
Here is a selection of some images taken in this beautiful land.




















Comments